Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Spanish food: Special!

  Different place have its own special food. Do you know much about Spanish food: the Pealla? Do you know the biggest sacle European suoermarket, which is located in Barcelona? There are a variety of food here, and some of them you never see,even konw the name!!
Pealla: Spanish National course!
     Lourdes March, notes that the dish "symbolizes the union and heritage of two important cultures, the Roman, which gives us the utensil and the Arab which brought us the basic food of humanity for
centuries."
     One of my firiend, who is in Spain now, said: "It is hard to describe the taste. It consists of Spanish or Italian rice,seafood, greenbeans, and lemon. It is their natinal food. Anyway, I do not like it, because it tastes a little bit wired."

Mercat de la Boqueria: European greatest market! Something you never see before!
  The market is located in La Rambla street."It is very marvelous! All of the food looks very fresh and clean!" She said.

     "The Iberio is so yummy,but so expensive '' She added. Iberio or Jabugo is a special gammon ham, which is made by Spanish manner, and will not gain weight!
  "This is very horrible.When I see it, I almost throw up! I do not know the name, and I am very surprised that Spanish will aqeat this kind of food!" she said.
    Different places have various food.Spain is a place where you can taste special things.



No comments:

Post a Comment